Ronda Hopper, CDRE
Thank you for contacting us. Our team will reach out promptly.
Location: Alpine, CA
A Certified Divorce Real Estate Expert handling the sale of real property in Family Law cases. I am a neutral third party with training, systems and experience in handling the most difficult divorces (including restraining orders and uncooperative spouses with regard to showings or signings).
A perpetual student of the industry, I have invested hundreds of hours in continuing education and credentials, including the esteemed Certified Divorce Real Estate Expert. Recognized as an industry leader and expert, as my peers and colleagues alike have grown to rely on my market assessments and opinions.
- 2018 - Divorce Real Estate Principles Courses through DREI
- 2018 - Graduated from Divorce Real Estate Institute - Master Course
- 2010 to Present - Ethics and Professional Standards training
- 2010 - Graduate Real Estate Trainers (RET) Salesperson Licensing Class
- El Capitan High School Lakeside, CA (Class of 1989)
- California Department of Real Estate (License 01358231)
- CDRE (Certified Divorce Real Estate Expert)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- California Association of REALTORS® (CAR)
- San Diego Association of REALTORS® (SDAR)
- Pacific Southwest Association of REALTORS® (PSAR)
- Five Star Real Estate Agent Awarded in 2015, 2016, 2017
- Consistently Ranked in the Top 5 Agent category for Gross Commission Income/Volume Sold
- Recognition Gold Winner in 2017 for San Diego County
- Generated more than $17 Million in sales revenue in 2017
- Closed 41 real estate transactions in 2017
- Over 300 transactions completed since 2010
- Sponsor – El Capitan Softball and Golf
- Business Boosters of East County