Troy and Denise Schroder, CDRE
Thank you for contacting us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Troy and Denise Schroder are Certified Divorce Real Estate Experts. They handle the sale of real property in family law cases. They serve as a neutral third party with training, systems and experience handling the most difficult divorces (including Restraining Orders, and uncooperative spouses with regard to showings or signing paperwork). The Schroder Group offers a number of services to the family law community, at no cost to the attorneys or their clients. Their objective is to educate family law attorneys on how best to service their clients when involved with the sale of real property as a result of divorce.
Troy and Denise Schroder are recognized as top producing Realtors in Oklahoma City. They have sold over $70 million dollars in real estate and nearly 400 homes since 2013. Due to their fresh, innovative, tenacious approach to serving others, the Schroder’s are ranked in the top 1% locally and nationally. This team has often been referred to as an innovative, barrier breakers in this industry.
- In 2014, succeeded in bringing the #1 show on HGTV, House Hunters here to OKC for the first time, ever. The network requested another episode that just aired in 2017. This program has an average viewership of 96 million households putting Oklahoma City on the map
- In 2017, was Mentioned as Top Achievers in OKC Metro in The Daily Oklahoman
- In 2016 & 2017 were featured on Steve Harvey twice as Blended Family experts and an advocate for helping parents combat the dangers of Teen Technology
- In 2014, Recognized as Innovators of the Year in our industry
- In 2014, Featured a local Real Estate resource for CBS, News 9 affiliate
- In 2015, Published in Inman News for Out of the Box marketing, which is is the leading real estate news source for real estate agents, Realtors, brokers, real estate executives and real estate technology leaders who need the latest real estate news, insights and analysis to grow their business and stay ahead of the competition
- 2017 to present, Staff writer for Dish on OKC
- 2018, Real Trends “The Thousand”, annual ranking of top real estate agents and teams in America will be published in the Wall Street Journal on Friday, June 29, 2018.
Teaching and Speaking Engagements
- 2018- Featured speaker (Knocking Down Barriers & Earning Your Worth) for the The NAHREP Organization
- 2017-present Instructor for Market Center on Marketing Strategies
- 2013 Selected to speak on a National panel (Marketing Real Estate)
- Founding Member, Divorce Real Estate Institute
- Member, Oklahoma Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of Realtors
- Listing Agent Commissions – Negotiated based on circumstance
- Expert Witness Testimony - Starting at $150 per hour
- Desktop Fair Market Valuation – No Charge
- Homeowner Lien Judgments – No Charge
- Court ready Fair Market Valuation Report - Starting at $350.00