Kris Lastition, CDRE
Thank you for contacting us. Our team will reach out promptly.
Location: Los Angeles/South Bay
Kris Lastition is a trained divorce expert in Family Law cases involving real estate matters. She has sold over $10 million in real estate volume. Over half was directly involved with divorce cases.
Kris’ training in divorce real estate matters includes consultations with nationally known divorce real estate experts, judges, and specialized lending professionals. She has had over 50 hours of face-to-face instruction by multiple family law attorneys specific to real property matters and those issues involved in divorce.
- Undergraduate studies were completed at the University of California, Santa Barbara in Accounting and the University of California, Los Angeles in Economic Theory.
- Graduated from the Real Estate Trainers (RET) Salesperson Licensing Class and passed the exam in 1988.
- Received her license in March 2015.
- Completed numerous real estate courses in various subject matters including investment analysis, advanced pricing practices, transaction coordination, and marketing/sales.
- Completed formal meditation training in 2012-2014 through the Mahamudra Kadampa Buddhist Center.
- 2018 Rising Star Real Estate Award and was announced in the Los Angeles Times.
- 2017 RE/MAX 100% Club Award
- 2015-2017 RE/MAX Team Platinum Club Award
- 2014 RE/MAX Team Diamond Club Award
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- South Bay Bar Association
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- South Bay Association of Realtors
- California Regional Multiple Listing Service